Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Apple

Took a trip to Happy Apple Farm on Saturday with some new friends from our small group. It was fun to go on a tractor ride, "pick" a pumpkin (meaning we found one laying on the ground in the pumpkin field and bought it), eat an apple turnover and celebrate the beautiful season of Fall. I desperately wanted to capture a cute picture of Asher sitting in the field amongst all the pumpkins but my efforts failed miserably...getting a 10 month old to sit still, look at the camera and smile all the same time is just too much to ask for. But, here is the best of what I got:
On the tractor ride out to the field - doesn't he just look SO excited and happy to be there?

Our pumpkin(s) (I know...cheesy.:))
The best shot I could get of our bubba and the pumpkin together





The End.
Oh, and after it was all said and done I realized we didn't even get a family picture. I think it's time I resign as the family photographer...I stink.

4 comments:

The Moffats said...

loved your pics of Happy Apple day! :) I have been wanting to go so badly but we just haven't gotten our act together. Oh well! You get a gold star for getting out and actually going!! Minus the family picture (can totally relate on that one) I would say it was a success!

RoverHaus said...

Am I the only one who thinks Asher looks a whole lot like Uncle Dave?

You guys have a beautiful family!!!

Joanna said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! Wish we could have been there!

Greg and Jen said...

We went there just a couple of weeks ago ourselves! It's such a fun place. -- Cute pics!! =)