Friday, April 3, 2009

Sickness and a Snow Storm

This week has been a little rough as Asher and I have been sick on and off most of the week....he picked up some stomach bug in the church nursery (gotta love that) and has been fighting it all week. He was generous enough to give it to me too! While he hasn't "enjoyed" being sick, I secretly think he has enjoyed having his paci 24/7 and being able to watch "Praise Baby" as many times as he wants.
Here's a picture of him resting and relaxing on our bed - poor bubba.
About a week ago we got our Colorado spring snow storm and it was so much fun! Mark and I both love the snow and this winter has been pretty much pathetic as far as blizzards go. Mark took Ash out to look at the snow for a few minutes.
All bundled up
Brrrr
Asher is REALLY funny about textures and is pretty unsure about new things. This is the most we could get him to "play" in the snow and he wasn't so sure about it! We'll work on that for next winter so we can go sledding!

2 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh...poor bubba is right! I want to come cuddle that boy!! Get better because I am missing you! I can't wait until our kids are old enough to all go sledding together!

Rebekah said...

So sorry you and Asher are sick...seems to be going around - again. Hope you all feel better...

We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and I hope we do, since we need the moisture. I guess we'll see!