Monday, March 23, 2009

1st Haircut

Well, the time finally came for Asher's 1st haircut! Even though he doesn't have a ton of hair, the hair he does have was getting quite unruly - scraggly in the front and rather "mulletish" in the back. I have a slight phobia with mullets and couldn't let it go any further on my child!
Back before -
Front before -
Making the first cut! As you can tell, Asher was not amused by the haircut...I had to hold his face so I wouldn't cut him with the scissors and he was quite mad about it!
Grandma Brokke took over and cut the top and back of his hair since she is the one with professional experience. Asher's face is just so pitiful in this picture, huh?
Helping comb his new hairdo:
Front after -
Back after -
So much better!

Daddy and Asher sporting their shades and new haircuts (my mom cut Mark's too). Thanks mom!
I love them.

5 comments:

Irene Joy said...

It makes him look so much older! What a cutie.

Joanna said...

Sooo cute! What a big boy. I can't believe he keeps those shades on - Kadence wouldn't wear them until she was at least 2! He's such a stylin little man!

Mandy said...

yea for the new posts...love you girl...

Rebekah said...

So cute! I love when little boys match their daddy's. :o)

The Shoup Family said...

He is such a cutie! I wish I were closer and we could do playdates with our little blonde men!