Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 Month Photoshoot

I know we're about two weeks late, but at least I'm getting these up! The babes are growing and doing great...can't believe they'll be 3 months old in just a couple weeks!

The photo shoot this month was definitely less than "perfect" but turned out to be quite comical trying to get all 3 kids to look decent for the camera. I think I need to lower my expectations for all pictures in the future!

My 3 precious children (the one in the middle has a rockin' smile):
Chill brother and quite concerned sister (she is always quite concerned about something):


It's a good thing he's so chill because I have a fiery one with her....not sure where she gets that from!?!? Just kidding.
Happy 2 (1/2) months sweet babies!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for posting updated pictures! I am off facebook for now and have been missing only a few things-pictures of your kids being one of them. More pics! More pics! :)

Kim said...

Thanks for posting new pictures! I am off facebook for now and miss only a few things-pictures of your kids being one of them. More pics! More pics! :)