Friday, August 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Our twins are home from the hospital and we are so thankful! It has been a long week and we are glad to be home and settling into our new routine and new "normal." It is still hard to believe we now have 3 children! Such a blessing. Though, I will say, I forgot just how sleep deprived the first few months are....every feeding requires a small pep talk to myself. Here are a few pictures from our going home adventures yesterday -
Elias in his going home outfit
Ireland in her outfit
So tiny in their carseats! And, the pacifiers look humongous on their faces!
We are outta there!

3 comments:

hisartistaj said...

so adorable! My goodness!

The Moffats said...

sooooooo darling! can't believe they are here..and I can't wait to meet them and give you a big hug! I think Ireland looks like you and Elias like his daddy. :) Hope you are doing well!!!

Rebekah said...

Babies look beautiful - but I have to say, it's the Mama catching my attention in the last photo! You look AMAZING!! Blessings to your new 'party of five!' :)