Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Great Loss

My Grandpa Harold went to be with Jesus last night. He was an incredible man of God who impacted so many lives through his life and ministry. I'm so thankful that we got to see him and spend some time with him in August. My grandma and he just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary a week ago today...what a beautiful marriage they had. We will miss him dearly but know He is with his precious Savior in Heaven and I look forward to seeing him again someday. I love you, Grandpa!

3 comments:

Irene Joy said...

Oh Danielle, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so happy that you were able to be with him and that Asher has this picture with his great grandpa to look at when you tell him stories of what a great man he was. I'll be praying for you, your family and your Grandma. Love you so much!

The Moffats said...

Danielle, so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Even though he lived a full life it still hurts to let them go. Let us know if there is anything we can be doing to help you all out.

HW said...

Dan, I'm so sorry! Love you!