Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OK, OK, I'll Blog

Over the past couple weeks I've had MANY people ask why I've fallen off the face of the blogging world and haven't updated in over two months. Honestly, I don't know why....just haven't really felt like blogging lately.

This summer has been fun, pretty low-key so far, and just a great time of hanging out with friends and family....pools, splash parks, play dates, hiking, BBQ's, visits from friends....we've done it all. We have some great stuff coming up in the next few weeks including my Grandma's 80th Birthday Party this weekend and vacation with Mark's family in a couple weeks. I promise to provide pictures and updates more frequently from here on out!

To get started, here's a few pictures from a family hike we took at the beginning of the summer:

Getting ready to head out
(as you can tell, Asher was really excited to be in the hiking backpack):
The only family picture we got....and my child is picking his nose. Awesome.
Lovin' Colorado and lovin' my hubby!
Silly Bubba!

More to come!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hooray the finzel blog is alive and well :)

Kim said...

I didn't want to force you to blog. I just really enjoy the pictures and updates from your beautiful family! I guess you not blogging meant you were out enjoying summer and not sitting on the computer...good job!