Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rice Cereal

Asher will be 6 months next week and he is definitely ready to start eating solid food. Every time we're eating he just stares at us, grabs for the food and obviously wants to try what we're having.

I tried giving him avocado a few days ago and, unfortunately, he seems to be allergic to it right now cause he broke out in a rash all around his mouth. So, on Monday I made him brown rice cereal and tried feeding it to him. The first time I gave it to him he spit it out all over, turned his head away and made a horrible face as if saying, "what the heck are you feeding me, this is disgusting!" Well, I tried again yesterday and it went a little better...except for the huge mess he made! I didn't even try to clean him up while he was eating but just stuck him in the bath at the end!
Covered in Rice Cereal....yum!
(Don't worry Mandy, I cleaned up the Bumbo too!:))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute Dan!
I can't believe how big he is.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Mandy said...

that's what the bumbo's for....Asher's so old, eating real food and everything (sigh)