Thursday, May 8, 2008

Generational Blessing

Mark and I have both been blessed with Godly parents and grandparents. On my side of the family, both sets of my grandparents were/are involved in full time ministry and have devoted their lives to serving the Lord and others with everything they have. I admire and look up to these people so much for they have truly shown me how to live a life of love, obedience and faithfulness to the Lord. Thank you for the example you have set!

In February, Asher got to meet his 4 great-grandparents on my side so we took the opportunity to have a generational photo shoot with all of them:

Great Grandpa Harold and Great Grandma Cathy - my dad's parents:

Great Grandpa Don and Great Grandma Leola - my mom's parents:
(Asher was getting a little tired of all the pictures)

Mark, Asher and me with the Great Grandparents
Our family with my parents
(Asher was getting ANGRY about all the pictures)

Grandpa and Grandma Brokke
Asher is completely OVER the picture taking session!

No comments: