Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bubba is 4 months old!

It's so hard to believe that our little Asher man is already 4 months old - time really does fly by! He is so much fun and we absolutely love having him as part of our family. Just the other day he started laughing and squealing while I was tickling him and my heart just melted...he brings such incredible happiness and joy to our lives! Here are some recent pics of our little bubba:

I always swaddle him up before his nap. However, the other day I wrapped him up but he had NO interest in sleeping so I let him sit on the couch and look around for a while...
Our little burrito.

Precious little feetAsher with his favorite toy
He loves grabbing for it and sticking it in his mouth. However, he is at the age where he wants to do more than his body will allow so he gets pretty frustrated when his arms don't move and grasp things the way they should! Hopefully that will get better in the next couple months.

1 comment:

Amy Stroup said...

Oh the cuteness!!!
I can't wait to see him in July. Our little guys will have so much fun!
Love you and miss you!