Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a few pics of the dude...

The past week or so we have really noticed changes in Asher. He is growing so quickly! He has started to realize that his hands are attached to his body and that he can control them and his eyes are following things with colors. His loves watching the animals on his mobile and is transfixed by the colors on the wall. We are having so much fun watching him change and become more interested in things around him!

Hanging out in his swing

Asher and Grandma Finzel
(She came down to watch him for a few hours so I could get out of the house last week when Mark was gone...Thank you Donna!)

Asher and his new friends...Avery and Caiden. Avery is Mandy's daughter and is 8 1/2 months old and Caiden is Amanda's son and he is 5 months old.

I love this new outfit that "Grandma" Reba sent to him...I call it his jail break attire.

Mark and Asher just chillin' in the rocking chair....Asher loves being held facing outward so he can look around.

His first night sleeping in his big crib! He actually slept really well and I was able to get 6 straight hours of sleep...it was AMAZING!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Yea for the good sleep! Doesn't it feel great to have him in his own room? I'm glad he did so well! In that one up close pic of Mark holding him, he looks a lot like you I think!
love ya

Unknown said...

Wow Dan!
He is getting so big! I can't believe the difference. Isn't it amazing how much they change?!
We had the same thing happen when we put Micah in his own crib. Something magical about it! :)
Wish I could be closer!
Love you!

Mandy said...

btw, i decided to start calling him Ussher...it's just fun ya know?

Nathan Picard said...

Danielle...so happy I found your blog.
Asher is adorable! Congratulations! Hopefully, we will make it home soon for a visit so I can see him.

Love, Jess

the fordices said...

Dan, Asher is just adorable! Hope you are enjoying mommy hood!

Love you,
Michele

Shannon said...

After that 6 hours straight did you wake up in a panic that he was ok? That's what happened to me the first time Adri slept that long. I was like "Oh my GOSH!! Is she still breathing?" And ran down to check on her. And I just have to say again...he is SO darn cute. You all did GOOD!