Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Babe is growing...

I know it has been forever since we updated the blog...the days just seem to fly by and I don't know where the past month has gone! Asher is doing great - growing a ton and is more interactive each day - we are really enjoying being parents (though I don't love it quite as much in the middle of the night as I do during the daytime hours)! We hope to have him off oxygen in the next day or two which will be such a great thing...I can't wait to see his whole face without the oxygen tube and pads! Here are some recent pictures of our beautiful son!


Thanks to "Auntie" Amy, Asher was able to get in the Christmas spirit with his "Santa Clause" outfit. I kind of wish they made these in adult sizes cause it looks so comfy!

He looks so small in his big crib!
(Don't worry, he isn't sleeping in it yet...i'm afraid he would get lost)

1 month old!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of the baby buns...they are just so cute!

Asher with Grandma Brokke at her birthday party

Aunt Deanna came to visit Asher this past weekend - it was so fun to have her here!

Asher loves walking around the house and looking outside with daddy...Oh the adventures of a one month old!

He's just so precious!
(Notice the double chin action starting. Asher definitely likes to eat...he must get that from his mother!)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Yay, thank you for posting! Asher is so beautiful, and it looks like you guys are doing great! I can't believe he is already a month old. One of these days we will catch each other on the phone... I can't wait to talk to you!
Love, Joy

the fordices said...

Oh, i love baby buns!! Too cute! thanks for posting more pics!

Love, Michele

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting Dan! It's so fun to see how much he has grown! What a beautiful boy. I just want to squeeze the little cheeks!
Love you!
amy

PS - love the Santa suit!