Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby Shower

My dear friends, Mandy and Amanda, threw a baby shower for me a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun! We played a couple games, ate really good food, opened gifts, and spent time praying over baby Asher. The part that meant the most to me was an idea that Mandy had called "Prayer from Head to Toe." She found corresponding Bible verses for parts of the baby's body (head, shoulders, heart, mind, stomach, hands, feet, etc.) and different people prayed those verses over him - it was truly amazing. Here are some pictures from the shower...and of our growing baby!
32 Weeks (I am NOT a big fan of my puffy face!)

Time of Prayer

The Grandma's
Mandy and Amanda
(Mandy has a baby girl named Avery who is 6 months old and Amanda has a little boy named Caiden who is 3 months old...we can't wait until Asher is born so they can all be friends!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute sister! Yeah, the puffy face sucks! If you look at my blog from when I was around 36 weeks you'll notice the same effect going on! :)
Love you and can't wait to see you SOON!

Joy said...

Yay, love the updates!! You are a beautiful Mama, and your face is not that puffy! Although, I look back at my pictures and think mine was HUGE, so I know what you are feeling. Amy's right...I think it happens to most of us :) I can't believe Asher's almost here!! So good to see you a few weeks ago...I can't believe the next time I see you, you'll have a baby! Love you!!
Joy