Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby update and trip

This is my pregnant stomach at 26 1/2 weeks. I'm definitely starting to feel the effects of a baby inside me--especially when I try to bend over (I make Mark pick things up for me now!). I can also tell that the baby is taking over space inside...everything else feels like it is getting squished.

He's a very active baby and likes to kick and do somersaults a lot. I hope this isn't necessarily a reflection of how he will be as a child! Oh gosh...

Anyways, Mark and I are going on vacation next week!!! We are going up to the mountains for 5 days... this is actually our first longer vacation since our honeymoon. It's crazy that this will be our "babymoon." We are excited to get away and be in the mountains to enjoy the changes of Fall. Don't worry, we will make sure to take lots of pictures to post on the blog.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Yay, you look beautiful!! Thanks for posting another picture. It's so fun to see you pregnant! I'm glad you're feeling well - get used to those "squishy" and "active" feelings - they will only continue and get "worse" over the next few months!! (I know you wanted to hear that...you're welcome :)) Can't wait to see you next week...love you!!

Drew said...

Yea! He sounds healthy! Love you sis. I'll see you in like less than a week!

Unknown said...

Awww Dan, your a cute pregnant lady! I miss yous so much.
Have a great time in the mountains!